miércoles, noviembre 28, 2012

Ya no puedo parar, detenerme más,


Poema recitado por la Sra. Dora Clemens Guaycochea


                                                
English Translation:
I cannot detain, stop me any more. Within me a sweet nostalgia is overflowing. Today my heart beats with great joy in an inexplicable boastfulness for my motherland. With all its forest, sea, mountain, all flora and fauna; Cordoba, Chaco, Tierra del Fuego, Jujuy or Mendoza are shining. In all the Puchy, Paco, Nacho, Elvi, Ale or Sandrita my country shines, like never before. We are a family. Perhaps my friends will say to me that it is euphoria. But they will not be right. I have found my heaven in my mother country.


La nostalgia Argentina

Ya no puedo parar, detenerme más, 
en el interior rebosa una dulce nostalgia; 
mi corazón hoy late ¡con cuánta alegría! 
en una inexplicable jactancia por mi patria. 
Con todo su bosque, mar, montaña, toda flora y fauna
lucen Córdoba, Chaco, Tierra del Fuego, Jujuy o Mendoza. 
En todos los Puchy, Paco, Nacho, Elvi, Ale o Sandrita 
brilla mi país como nunca antes, somos de una familia. 
Mis amigos quizás me dirán que es una euforia, 
no tendrán razón, encontré aquí cielo en mi patria.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario